Effective Date: January 13, 2022
Your Privacy is important to us and Go4Ethnic (“Go4Ethnic”, “the Company”, “we”, “our” or “us”) is committed to protecting your privacy whilst providing a personalized and valuable service.
At Go4Ethnic, we are committed to safeguarding your data while rendering our professional services. Go4Ethnic is headquartered in India.
If you have any requests concerning your Personal Information or any queries about these practices, please contact us by e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal Data that We Collect
We collect Personal Information from you, such as full name, gender, date of birth, address, job title, company information, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, identification details, and referral source and if you are a Service Provider, we will also collect payment information (including bank, credit/debit card details, electronic payment id’s) billing address, identity details, and professional profile. This data may include IP Address, operating system and browser type. We may also have acquired your Personal Information from a third-party Service Provider or publicly available data source.
How we use Your Personal Data
We may use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To provide the requested Services and in optimization of our Website.
- To contact / communicate you from time to time with service updates or other information important for our Services;
- To respond to your inquiries or fulfil your requests for information about the various products and services offered on the Website;
- To permit third parties who may need to contact users who have ordered services from the Website to facilitate services and any other product related support;
- To customize, measure and improve our Services, Content and Advertising;
- To send you surveys and marketing communications that Go4Ethnic believes may be of interest to you;
- To promote the services or special offers or promotions related to our website and services or those of our subsidiaries and/or affiliates and associates;
- To compare information for accuracy, and verify it with Third Parties;
- To respond to legal, judicial, quasi-judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law
- To conduct analytical studies on various aspects including user behaviour, user preferences etc;
- To prevent illegal activity;
- To determine any security breaches, computer contaminant or computer virus and
We may share Personal Information with trusted Service Providers or our group companies for payment processing, supplementing the information you provide us in order to provide you with better service, perform statistical analysis, providing marketing assistance, hosting the site and indexing user profile pages and usernames as part of the URL and customer support. Such third parties are prohibited from using your Personal Information except for these purposes, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information. If you do not want us to share your personal information with these Service Providers, contact us at email@example.com
To ensure that the security and integrity of the Site is safeguarded, Go4Ethnic may monitor your Personal Information. Go4Ethnic may under certain circumstances engage a trusted third-party Service Provider for the purpose of managing the technical operations involved in hosting the Site. To the extent that it may be necessary, and solely for the purposes of providing the service available on the Site to you, we may disclose to such third party any of your Personal Information that may be necessary for the procurement of services from the third party.
Go4Ethnic may also collect information other than Personal Information from you through our Website when you visit or use the website. Such information may be stored in our server logs. Please note that non-personal information will not identify you personally.
This Non-Personal Information may include:
- Your geographic location,
- Details of Your telecom service provider or internet service provider,
- The type of browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome etc.)
- The operating system of Your system, device and the Website You last visited before visiting the Website,
- The duration of your stay on the Website is also stored in the session along with the date and time of your access
Website Usage & Cookies
We may gather certain information about the Client, such as Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, domain name, browser type, operating system, the date and time of the visit and the pages visited. We make no attempt to link these addresses with the identity of individuals visiting our Website unless an attempt to damage the Website has been detected. We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, or to administer our Websites. We may conduct analyses of user traffic to measure the use of our sites and to improve the content of our Websites and our Services.
For each user, our web server automatically recognizes the following:
- Host origin of the request
- Session data
- Page viewed
- Your browser types
- Operating system information
How do I control my cookies?
You should be aware that any preferences will be lost if you delete all cookies and many websites will not work properly or you will lose some functionality. We do not recommend turning cookies off when using our website for these reasons.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but you can alter the settings of your browser to erase cookies or prevent automatic acceptance if you prefer. Generally, you have the option to see what cookies you’ve got and delete them individually, block third-party cookies or cookies from particular sites, accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is issued or reject all cookies. Visit the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu on your browser to change settings, and check the following links for more browser-specific information.
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Google Chrome
- Cookie settings in Apple Safari
It is possible to opt out of having your anonymized browsing activity within websites recorded by performance cookies.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page here.
Children’s Personal Information
Go4Ethnic does not knowingly collect or use any information from children (we define “children” as minors younger than 18). We do not knowingly allow children to order our products, register for our training program, communicate with us, or use any of our online services. If you are a parent and become aware that your child has provided us with information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to address this issue.
Social Media Features
Behavioral Targeting/ Re-Targeting
We partner with third parties to manage our advertisements on other sites. Our third-party partners may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this site and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests.
Links To Other Sites
Our Service may contain links to other sites including without limitation those websites of other companies within the Go4Ethnic group /partner companies/ third-party links that are not operated by us. Their inclusion cannot be taken to imply any endorsement or validation by us of the content of the said websites.
Security of Your Personal Information
Go4Ethnic has put in place the following security practices and procedures to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure:
- Security of your Personal Information is of utmost importance to us. Go4Ethnic uses appropriate administrative, technical, and physical measures to safeguard your Personal Information and to protect your Personal Information against loss, theft, unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
- We maintain electronic, physical, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personal information (including sensitive personal information). Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input in addition to maintaining security of your information as per the International Standard IS/ISO/IEC 27001 on “Information Technology – Security Techniques – Information Security Management System – Requirements”. Once your information is in our possession, we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
- All Personal Information submitted to us is stored on a secure server. We do not store credit card numbers or related identifying information on any Website server. All such information is stored by our credit card processing partner(s), who are obligated to store such information using secure methods.
- We also use Third Parties to help us optimize our Website flow, content and advertising. All of our partners are under contract with us and they are obligated to keep your information confidential. However, Go4Ethnic is not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive Your Personal Information. Go4Ethnic is not liable for any loss or injury caused to You as a result of You providing Your Personal Information to third party (including any third-party websites, even if links to such third-party websites are provided on the Website)
Testimonials & Public Forums
We post client testimonials /comments /reviews on our Websites which may contain Personal Information. Prior to posting the testimonial, we obtain the client’s consent to post their name along with their testimonial. If you want your testimonial removed, please contact us at email@example.com.
In the event Go4Ethnic goes through a business transition, such as a merger or acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your user account and personal data will likely be among the assets transferred. You will be notified via a prominent notice of any such change in ownership or control. During such an event, we may also disclose your Personal Information to any other third party with your prior consent.
Responsibility with You
Opting Out and Unsubscribing
- Reviewing, Correcting and Deletion of Your Personal Information
Upon request, Go4Ethnic will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your Personal Information. If you provide us with your Personal Information, you have the following rights with respect to that information:
- To review the user information that you have supplied to us.
- To request that we correct any errors, outdated information, or omissions in user information that you have supplied to us.
- To request that your user information not be used to contact you.
- To request that your user information be deleted from our records.
- To withdraw your consent to our use of your information, please note that if you withdraw your consent, this will not affect the lawfulness of our use and processing of your information on the basis of your consent before the point in time when you withdraw your consent.
To exercise any of these rights, request, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe and notify you of the action we have taken.
To Unsubscribe from our Communications
Your registered email address will be automatically subscribed to our weekly newsletter /emails, which will contain information on industry updates, online resources, upcoming webinars /training programs, latest offers, and new services, by Go4Ethnic. You may unsubscribe from our marketing communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of our e mails, or by sending us email at email@example.com. Clients cannot opt out of receiving transactional emails related to their account with us.
Sensitive Personal Information
What is Sensitive Personal Information?
‘Sensitive personal information’ is information about an individual that reveals their racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, genetic information, biometric information for the purpose of uniquely identifying an individual, information concerning health or information concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation.
We do not knowingly or intentionally collect sensitive personal information from individuals, and you must not submit sensitive personal information to us.
If, however, you inadvertently or unintentionally transmit sensitive personal information to us, you will be considered to have explicitly consented to us processing that sensitive personal information.
We reserve the right to disclose your personal data as required by applicable law, in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including meeting national security or law enforcement requirements and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process served on us.