What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small piece of data that a website asks your browser to store on your computer or mobile device. The cookie allows the website to “remember” your actions or preferences over time.
Most Internet browsers support cookies; however, users can set their browsers to decline certain types of cookies or specific cookies. Further, users can delete cookies at any time.
What types of cookies do we use?
- Necessary Cookies: These cookies help you use our website effectively. They are necessary, and without them, the Site will not be able to work properly and provide certain functionalities and features. Disabling them manually may affect your experience.
- Session Cookies: Session cookies are temporary cookies that are used to remember you during the course of your visit to the website, and they expire when you close the web browser.
- Analytics Cookies: These cookies help track how the users reached our Site and how they interact with and navigate on the Site. They help us know about our best features and factors to improve on.
- Personalization Cookies: These cookies help us keep track of repeat visitors to the Site. They help us record the pages you have visited, your browsing history, and your settings and preferences when you visit the Site.
- Security Cookies: These cookies help us protect user data from unauthorized parties. They help in identifying and preventing security risks.
How to control cookies?
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please keep in mind that removing or blocking cookies can negatively impact your user experience and parts of our website may no longer be fully accessible.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether or not to accept cookies through your browser controls, often found in your browser’s “Tools” or “Preferences” menu. For more information on how to modify your browser settings or how to block, manage or filter cookies can be found in your browser’s help file or through such sites as: www.allaboutcookies.org.
Other Tracking Technologies
Go4Ethnic may also use other tracking technologies to improve the user experience. They help us track the number of users visiting a particular page and only collect limited data like the cookie number, time and date of view, and a description of the page where they reside. Although these tags cannot be declined, you can control the cookies that interact with them and limit their use.